Test Day

Ok, I am at Miami Children Hospital.  We have two tests scheduled for today a DMSA and a VCUG.  We woke up at 5:00 am to get ready and be here on time.  I was glad to be earlier than I had expected thinking I would get out of here sooner than expected.  But as usual prescription wasn't sent from the Doctor's office, and the office is closed right now!  I have to wait until they open and the person in charge comes.  I feel frustrated.  Yet, I feel so happy mimi is with us on this trip.  I don't feel lonely, I feel supported! 

When we woke up Isabella she was quite sleepy, I thought she was going to be on a bad mood, thank God she isn't.  She drank a glass of milk and cookies, we had no time for a healthier breakfast.  Right now she is watching Mickey Mouse Club.

Yesterday I was so tired, I slept so deeply.  I am worried about Roger and Marce, the person that was supposed to take care of them today was supposed to show up yesterday, and didn't.  I am so mad...I spent all night dreaming about this person and about how mad I was with her....I am not kidding.  I think my husband Roger is gonna have to lose work today!

Here are dome pics of Mari during and after the tests:
Photobucket
Photobucket

Comments

Tahnee said…
Wall, realmente es una bendición que tu Mimi te haya podido acompañar. Sos super dichosa de tenerla! =)
Melissa said…
Wall, tenes toda la razon, que gran bendición es esta!

Popular posts from this blog

From Being Sick to talking about Mari's Development

Father's and Mother's Day Celebration Act - Kinder Montessori 2006