Isabella is sick since Sunday. Since she has no symptoms of having a cold or any other respiratory disease, we thought it could be a urinary track infection. The lab results said she does have an infection. Yesterday we took her to the urologist since this is the third month in a row that she gets an infection. I am a little worried. Apparently bacteria has become resistant to the prophilactic (daily antibiotic in small doses to prevent infections) she takes daily. So now it needs to be changed. Today she didn't go to class. She spent all morning with me. She watched a little bit of tv and then we started in our daily study routine. I am so excited to watch Maria Isabella learn to read, count, recognize numbers, and add. This has been a very difficult process. I think perseverance and patience were and still are the key factors to succeed. This reminds me of something I learned in my Behavior and Classroom Management course I took last February. It was on Differentiated Instruc...
Hoy fue la celebración del Día del Padre y de la Madre de los alumnos del Kinder Montessori en el Club de las Colinas. La Isabella supuestamente tenía que bailar una canción y ella tenía que mover sus manos. Ninguno de los niños bailó, muchos lloraron, pero como ella es muy social, solamente miró al público con una mirada extrañada y no lloró. A Marcella le tocó bailar mambo! Ella bailó mambo, no le dio pena y se miraba lindísima. Aqui les pongo unos videos de cada una. Marcella: 1. 2. 3. Isabella: 1. 2.
Comments